Tuesday, April 12, 2005

This transcript is called "Kevin Goes To College"

laydehumidifier: hello how are you how was school
laydehumidifier: did you make any new friends?

kevinquinnyo: no
kevinquinnyo: nobody likes me
kevinquinnyo: they made fun of me and broke my new glasses
kevinquinnyo: and threw me in a dumpster

laydehumidifier: no that can't be true
laydehumidifier: well they are all just jealous
laydehumidifier: did you show them your mad basketball skillz?

kevinquinnyo: yeah they popped my basketball
kevinquinnyo: my only basketball

laydehumidifier: sad little flat basketball sad broken glasses sad kevin in a dumpster clutching his trapper keeper and crying softly

kevinquinnyo: and then a big bucket of trash was thrown on top of me

laydehumidifier: your day is bringing me down dude