Thursday, July 29, 2004

Oh hell, I'm gonna post it on over here too:

Things men have done or said which cause us females to talk shit and name names.
In other words, guys...write these down and try not to do them.

-Leaving a person ten seconds after said person fell down an entire flight of stairs. This is a breach of common decency.

-Stopping mid-sex to ask "what the hell are you doing?"

-Being with a different girl every night out...which is quite often. This applies to many guys, actually. It becomes ridiculously predictable in its unpredictability.

-Forgetting to mention the presence of a girlfriend, even in passing, after talking to someone for what I consider a considerable length of time. Months, even.

-Giving tips on bulimia.*

-Ignoring a girl on her birthday in lieu of a shallow hook up.

-Owning more hair product than me.

-Deciding the best way to break up with someone is to simply stop calling, and then proceed to ignore this person for almost a year.

-And then after a year decide to become a giant mindfuck by hitting on me.

That's all for now, though I'm sure I'll think of more in time. Hell, I could probably formulate an entirely new list after one night out.

*didn't actually happen to me, but does reference one of the guys responsible for other things on this list.

(this is me being passive-aggressive as all get out)