Saturday, July 24, 2004

So. Last night I fell asleep at 9pm for a nap and didn't wake up until 9:45am. Again.
Oh, and I am back in the office. On a Saturday. Yessssssarcasm.
A few months ago, (a few weeks even) accidentally extending my nap to an entire night would have pissed me off in grand fashion. Now I'm just kinda well, whatever about it. I don't wanna go out on obligation.
I'm getting a lot of "good for yous" when I tell people about it. Is sleeping twelve hours some sort of accomplishment? Hmm...maybe for me. I'm still sleepy, but hell I've been sleepy since the second grade. Maybe I should stop "going out" altogether and focus on writing, photography and making clothes. Collectively I enjoy those activities more than forced socializing. Goddamnit, it's posts like these that make me feel self-absorbed as all hell. Oh well.
So I'll see you all tonight at MJQ, right?
In the meantime, here is a dress I cut up to look all edie (though I still haven't hemmed it):



the collection grows...