Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I think maybe having good dreams is worse than having bad dreams because when you wake from a good dream you are hit with a shit ton of reality that sucks so so much. That was the beginning of my morning. The rest was dealing with auto repair people and insurance people because my car was backed into last night by a giant fucking SUV. And now I'm at work.
God, this week has been a funk and a half so far. I feel like I've been in this depressed haze, which only momentarily lifts and then gets shoved back down. It's all self-imposed. I like people too much that I shouldn't like too much, and I sit and mope about it instead of doing anything about it (or nothing about it, or something about it, or anything about it still I guess), sufficing to say: boys suck.
That is all.
Oh, except: you knocked a future shock crowbar upside my head/I got caught with the stop of the tick tock, tick tock clock.
(i didn't write that)

That is REALLY all.