Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Record review! Record review!

I now have the new Pinback album, due out at some point in the future, titled "Summer In Abbadon."
Imagine, if you will, that you had a new Pinback album to call your very own. Imagine what it might sound like as the notes and lyrics spilt forth from your stereo speakers. This is assuming you have previous knowledge of Pinback. If you have none of that, go out and get some. And then follow the instructions above.

Yes, that is pretty much what it sounds like- exactly what you would expect a new Pinback album to sound like.
There is one song on there called "Fortress" that I like, but mostly because it makes me dance all back and forth like this, but you really have to be here to see it cause it's hard to explain.
(Thanks to my "just friend" brian p. for giving me the heads-up on this one, as new pinback albums do make awfully strange dancefloor conversation.)