Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Well, Suntrust has managed to shit all over me.
Upon accidently scheduling a withdrawal for my school loan payment for Monday morning (which depleted all my funds)- everything that showed since then- everything check card purchase, every ATM withdrawal, even those as low as three or four dollars- which includes everything from friday through turesday, has had a overdraft fee. That's around $300 in overdraft fees. My $1015 I depoisted yesterday is now less than $500.
I cannot pay my rent.
And they cannot do this. This is the second overdraft I have had in EIGHT YEARS. Needless to say, first thing in the morning I am going to have a stern talking-to with them. Yes, it was my mistake, but they should not be allowed to take out that much money just based on bad timing.

Oh well. At least I'm not dealing with this.
Or this.
Or this.

Man, this white chocolate kit-kat is good eatin'.