Sunday, September 19, 2004

The irony was near palpable tonight. I was aiming for ironing, but I fucking got karmakarmakarmakarmakarmachameleon and a girl with three mohawks (the trihawk) instead of perfectly pressed pants. Someone needs to inform me when I should show up in skintight jeans, three belts and a Ralph Macchio headband and when I should show up with a can of starch. Though I suppose the starch would be handy for my new look: the quadhawk.



that is clearly not a quadhawk. it is a mohawk-shaped muppet.


"Do you remember this guy?"
"I'm starting to... "
"And how annoying he was?"
"And how he scoffed at our magazines."
"What were you planning on doing with him?"
"Plans are for fools!"
"But what are we gonna do with him?"
"We will use him for the Armies... of the Night."
"I thought the replicant was gonna do the Army-"
"For a different Army, dorkface! Do you see how my mind works it's like a laser."