Tuesday, September 28, 2004

"Remember me? I'm the kid who had a report due on space. Then I got the new Encyclopedia Britannica."
"He had a report due on space, and then he got the new Encycloped-"
"I think I made that abudently clear."
"Uhh, yes."
"Anyhow, here it is. I mean, hey everybody knows that this is the greatest encyclopedia in the world. It helped me get a B+."
"Why not an A?"
"Too long. I found so much great information I put it all in. Overkill."
"Mm."
"The next report I did was for my science class, on the human body. Scored an A. Look at this! I always wondered where my mandibula was!"
"For details on how you can have the New Encyclopedia Britannica-"
"Let's have that one-eight hundred number again."


If I wanted to, I would've called. Such is the beauty in laid-back, cool, makes you wanna set your tv on fire advertising.