Thursday, September 02, 2004

I will be out of commission for a bit.
Not on here.


Never mind, just go back to scanning bunny's links/fotolog/swayzefanweb.






If you are still here then you now know I want to fucking scream in so many different ways, because things are out of my control, because I get too sad, because I'm scared to say what I want to say even though it's right there. Maybe it's the hurricane, the one that looks the size of fifteen states, causing all that gravity.
But it's probably just me. I am going to drive myself wall-scratching insane, and it feels sooner as of late.
I tend to make things up in my head. I tend to make things up that belong to other people in my head.

I do not understand how in a universe so random and glossed-over chaotic, some things are so set. Some things are sacred, some things are so fucking predictable that oh well you're dreaming if you think anything changes.

Said one speck of nothing to the other just before they were both spat out the end of their black hole.
No one will find you there, and that is the way I like it.