Thursday, February 17, 2005

Earlier I walked past my coworker playing a listless version of foosball by himself. It was one of the saddest things I had ever seen, or at least that I could remember seeing, which meant it was the saddest thing I had ever seen in the last hour.
My brain is only good for drivel and nicotine, I am going home now finally. Earlier I knocked over my bottle of mountain dew ("the dew"), narrowly missing my laptop and camera ("the mera"), but taking with it a near new stack of post-it notes ("the sticky note things"). Huh. I guess that explains why I can't remember stuff.
Oh wait I know what is was, I was gonna clock the hell out my proverbial timeclock and go home and then what.

There was a series of events last night which has left this ring in my head sounding very much like Jamal yelling "Billy Crudup" over and over. Stick that in your craw and smoke it for size!

Pictures and possible coherence are on their way, this pipeline rocks let me tell you.