Monday, February 14, 2005

An odd little vday/vdday/st.vday/monday just passed, did you see that.

Fog. Fog! Good god, it is a noir movie set out there- combine such with mojito, pink dessert wine, jack bauer keeling the pain and what it looks like when a chinese restaurant explodes all over one corner, combine all that and noir becomes some left bank offshoot of itself. Left bank, yes, because the whole while there's still no plot to write home about save a jump cut every now and then forcing us out of our comfort zones, and the details details too many and still we're taking note.

Is it all diagesis, is it I wonder or do we add our own soundtrack our own studio lighting and when a scene starts to fall apart is someone gonna yell cut I am still waiting for that goddamn cut.

Metaphor!

I need to learn the difference between a skirt and a dress. And also not to sit on one leg for forty minutes. Both legs derserve equal attention. I cannot feel my ankl- oh hell there it is...

'night.