Sunday, February 13, 2005

Woke up with 2pm disorientation and a mild-hangover headache, a headache which would have been worse were sunday sleeping-in not an option. Open sundays are lovely sometimes even if all you have is scattered showers and scattered laundry, cake and what seems to be a meg ryan movie marathon on your five channel television. Cake!
So far I have watched most of "kate and leopold" (interrupted by trip to coffee shop) and right now "sleepless in seattle" is on but I have seen it before plus it's mixed with patti smith's "horses" so I'm not even sure if this counts as watching. This seems really depressing doesn't it, well fuck you cause it's not. Because I have cake and coffee and no work today and meg ryan is adorable (even if I do keep hearing david cross-as-james lipton yelling out her name a-la meeeeg ryyyaaaan). I like movies where you can miss a big chunk out of the middle and then jump right back in without missing a beat, "kate and leopold" being one of those movies, don't worry I won't give away the shocker of an ending.
Last night was fun I think even though I always tend to have more fun getting ready to go out than actually going out I think due to an out-of-control dress collection. I didn't actually make it out until a bit after one, left under two hours later, erin and I proceeding to drunkenly make our way through the mcdonalds drive-thru and back to my place, and drunkenly make entirely too much noise for 4am at my landlord's house and even though he didn't actually say anything it still seemed inappropriate.

Ok pictures from last night coming as soon as freaking possible. OMG YOU'VE GOT MAIL IS ON NEXT! hahahah...