Monday, February 21, 2005

The sky is being overdramatic for a monday night, the sky is filled with electricity/ sideways lightening and heavy clouds camouflaged by dark. It is a northern hemisphere night for day, warm and heavy, a movie set that no one is quite sure what to do with and I want to laugh because nothing is gonna happen near as exciting as the weather is prepping for.
I slept something insane today thanks to the presidents, and now it's another one of those used up, cake and coffee at 7pm kinda days. This weekend, I want to say this weekend shifted and clashed and was silent, tectonic plate kind of days where everything is under the control of forces which had been present billions of years and will be billions after and we are just along for the ride. Without the metaphor overkill it was quite simply drinking and dancing, a phone call at 4am from someone threatening to kick me in the ovaries which might have been offensive were it not followed by the streets will run red with your babies and I said nice, nice, and hung up. I then did laundry for 24 hours in a row.
Ok so maybe the sky is not all talk cause it seems to be hailing now. I am gonna stop writing and see what that is all about.