Monday, February 28, 2005

One of Two Picture Posts, This is Two




this duct looks like a robot attacking from above one of the conference rooms at work.


Random "catch of the day" shot from the halls of medicine the office.


reflection while working in the same conference room at night...I am clearly paying attention.


we are voyeurs.


I am taking the stairs.


HOT GENTRIFICATION ACTION!


It's midtown, I dunno.


Print this one to use for a postcard, dude, it says hello here is where donuts were born.


STAND DOWN FROM THE PIZZA


Glen Iris and North


Another intersection- Krog at Lake, a couple of blocks from my house.


Going back to work again, see how it all came around like that, take a second if you need to...


UPDATE!

I WILL MOST LIKELY SHOOT MY TV SPOT IN LONDON, PARIS OR BERLIN (DEF. NOT IN THE STATES)!!
its cheaper, long story...BUT GREAT DAY IN THE MORNING.