Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A good portion of my last day or so was spent searching for music for a perspective television spot, resulting in a pretty broad selection of tracks for my coworkers to choose from- everything from Animal Collective to that Primitive Radio Gods song that I forgot even existed until about two hours ago. So I play twenty something tracks for them and what do they pick?

Motherfucking DECEPTACON.


Oh and in unrelated news one of the creative directors at this office spent a good portion of the late 80's/early 90's as a white rapper (he lived in California)...kinda in the vein of vanilla ice or snow. You remember snow...in-forMA!
Anyways, here's a picture. I think it's funny even without context.



ok I have to work on editing kathleen hanna's voice out of that song. don't be jealous.