Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hey everyone let's check out what my camera has been up to lately!
Hey everyone let's check out what my camera has been up to lately besides being on "low batt", besides cutting off mid-picture thereby denying me the chance to capture what I believe to be mjq's core essence.
A thousand words? I DON'T THINK SO CAMERA!



captions!


God, the skating rink is so much fun!


Brad and Steve totally kept dancing even though the lights were on! LOL! God, those guys crack my shit up every time we were totally wasted too of course it was the rad.


Laser tag! Lasers are the BEST! Shhh, don't tell raymond but I gave lasers my # I am soooo bad!!!


Eduardo kept trying out his new moves, LOL!


Haha I was trying to take a picture of my car and look at this haha.


My cat is named Captain Mccuddles and is sooo adorable and like the coolest cat ever I mean who wouldn't love my cappy, right?


Chillin' with the fam over the weekend...my family is awesome though!


Yeah, we're tourists so what?


awwww...these guys are the best! AWESOME!


To see more pictures (or to relive the above link you probably did not follow) is easy! Click here at this link I am working into the text as we speak.

It is beer o'clock.