Saturday, January 08, 2005

I am on my way to Decatur to get my tire fixed/new tire. Because I had a flat tire last night. Because, you know. It's this week, and nothing suprises me anymore. Last night I couldn't work up the energy to socialize so after a drink slash watching kevin eat I spent the remainder of the evening ichatting with rippy about ironing and listening to records from the other room. And now I missed my concepting meeting because of the tire- it would figure I finally get promising television work and it has to happen when I am most distracted. I am the worst employee ever sometimes but it's ok because I'm like the novelty "girl" in the department and I prefer to barge into meetings an hour late and yell out a bunch of ideas real fast and then leave than sitting and staring out into buckhead from the ninteenth floor for hours and hours not saying much of anything.
I need to go see some guys about a tire and maybe downtown decatur about a caffeinated beverage. And maybe eat but then again there is the constant nausea that seems to have overthrown my digestion system. The goal today is to work on the story I started but I will probably just end up wasting time on another tangent, somewhere along the lines of lacking consideration and my dog on wheels.