Sunday, January 16, 2005

this is a blog-only exclusive, blog this one is for you:

Well, hello there old blog old pal. How are you? I see that you have managed to amass over 11,000 on the counter down there in the corner. Impressive! And the fact that you somehow managed to do this without me noticing? Sneaky! And still impressive! Why am I just right here and now noticing such a number? Because- and oh you better believe this is not an easy thing to admit- livejournal has been down. Before you start getting all "lj sucks" on up in here (which yes I guess it is overrun by teenagers but what isn't these days its like an infestation) let me explain that livejournal has been the thursday night hour-long teen soap opera that has been missing in my don't-watch-no-tv life. Except, you know. Real (er).
How so you may ask and I will answer with a bit of expository information, being that the dude who caused my latest round of nonsensical angst has a livejournal , a livejournal which relocated from charlotte a mere last summer and found me keeping up appearances in it and was like hey you wanna hang out and I said yeah finally and look at us now!
For the first time in awhiles I am fed and sleepy and want to do nothing more than sleep in my own bed. This is quite the accomplishment on my feeble list of things like remembering not to run the saab off the roaad. Goodnight dear readers. (waves, ascends stairs, still singing)