Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Nobody collected the office trash yesterday so I moved the very full trashcan into the hall and now there are a lot of half-empty cups on my desk. Today I am wearing a minty green hat with carousel horses, it's a wintermint hat if anything and even though everyone has something to say about this hat (especially elevator people) I have yet to tell anyone that it smells like someone else's hat, because it is and that only makes sense. I should probably explain that I am also wearing a wintermint shirt.
The order of the day is instantaneous deadlines, whatever that means. It probably has very little to do with the david lynch short films I am burning onto dvd. No but I am thinking always thinking, concepting or whatever they call it here. This morning I think I woke up with something similar to a headache but I can't be sure, nothing seems to be what I think it is anymore, note to self= appointments (make them), pay bills, function. Function, dammit.
I very much need a cigarette and that is what I am going to do, so that's that.