Thursday, January 13, 2005

Welcome to the occupation!

All I do these days is work. I'm working right now as a matter of fact. The three guys in my group think that I am writing ideas or something and I am really just doing this. I am going to post some pictures I think because I can't form sentences that do not include "network", "connection" or "five bars".

Here is a picture from my office where I am now:

Dog on wheels:

Watching people eat at the majestic...or rather pour pepper all over the food:

Feets between sets:

The saddest shower ever, this is from october i think:

Invitation to a princess:

Gimme clothing:

Here is a picture from new years morning. I seem distracted and kevin looks sick. Yeah, I don't remember:

Jenn spinning records for me to half pay attention to:


back to the work, then the rain, the the winter front.