Friday, January 14, 2005

Less than an hour ago I shouted "Hey look! Mimes!" because I have a job in which I do things like anounce theoretical mimes and try to work things like "manifest destiny" into scripts without anyone noticing and then have a chuckle to myself even though it's only funny in one little corner of my brain.

I am going to finish up and then go shopping and then I am going to try my damndest to have a good weekend because hell if I am going to spend another two days off wasting away in seclusion. Well, for now anyways. The hat could drop and the wall could once again get very interesting. But for now I am going to spend the money I saved up the last few weeks by not leaving the house or buying food on disposable dresses and maybe a hat.

Today my favorite word (or compund word, if you care) is "whirling dervish". I want that airbrushed on the side of my saab.



Hey look! Mimes!

(runs away)