Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I do not like this morning. This morning keeps trying to hide me under a thinning layer of fog or maybe just cigarette smoke, it's sunny now but my job just feels like any desk job with meetings and more meetings, me yawning in the corner, I feel motion sick from walking in circles around cubicles. Stop talking about the differences between lexus and bmw sport suvs, just stop talking period.
Every night I want to swing around for an unacceptably long hug and maybe my sleeping patterns will fix themselves into normal. Or not. I don't know what I want really either except to have this morning dread drowned out by pianos and foxhunts, traffic and someone saying wakeup wakeup wakeup softly so the people on the other side of the headboard won't be disturbed.
One hour and then tacos.

the earl on christmas night, what seems like months ago but really just three weeks: