Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm trying to remember what awake feels like, I'm trying to remember like stanislavski remembers and methodically act like I am giving someone my full attention while most of my body dozes off without me. Dozing off into the ground and just when I think I have run myself too far into the ground I manage to scrape by like a goddamn indie pop song we all scrape by.
I am currently smack in the middle of using garageband (the most user-friendly thing ever because look at me I am using it) to write something like a song for use at work. Not a jingle, just a little ditty I would say due to the lack of words. Although I would LOVE to write a jingle unfortunately we have no cereal or Fanta accounts. wanna fanta, don't you wanna-
Ok, I gotta go get some strawberry soda cause there is never a dull moment.

UPDATE!! The garageband tune is finished and I am now listening to a song called "Two Dolphins" by Sea and Cake. Cake. Dolphins. Cake and dolphins. Wrap your minds around that one, folks!